Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
Indian Air Force has issued an official notification for the post of Safaiwala and Multi Tasking Staff. Eligible a spirants who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Detail Specification of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Multi Tasking Staff||01 Post||18 to 25 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified 10th or equivalent.
|Safaiwala||02 Posts||18 to 25 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified Matric or equivalent examination from the recognized board.
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test / Physical Test/ Skill Test.
How to Apply
Job Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
The Air Officer Commanding, CSDO, Air Force, Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110010
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application Form – within 30 days from the date of publication of advt.