CPCL Recruitment 2017
An official job notification has been issued by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL) for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst & Various Vacancies. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted from 27 February 2017.
Detail Notification of CPCL Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Engineering Assistant||76 Posts||30 years||Rs. 1900 – 3200/-||Job Seekers should have qualified First Class Diploma in Engineering /Technology in concerned discipline with 60 % marks in aggregate of all semester (55% for SC Job Seekers).
|Junior Technical Assistant
|07 Posts||30 years||Rs. 1900 – 3200/-||Job Seekers should have qualified 10th pass with minimum 50% marks from a Board or an Institute recognized by State / Central Govt. and must possess Fireman’s Certificate Course of not less than three months duration from a Board or an Institute recognized by the State / Central Govt.|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst||07 Posts||30 years||Rs. 1900 – 3200/-||Job Seekers should have qualified First Class Graduate (55% for SC Job Seekers) in Science (B.Sc.) with Chemistry as a major subject. (OR) First Class Diploma (55% for SC Job Seekers) in Chemical / Petroleum / Petro-Chemical Engineering / Technology.|
Location of Job – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – cpcl.co.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link todownload the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application: 28 January 2017
- Last date to submit the online application form – 27 Feb 2017
- Last date to submit the application fee through Challan – 04 March 2017